Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Soft Italian Biscotti, packed with luscious dried fruit, fresh lemon zest and dark chocolate chips. Light tasty and easy to make batch of 4 ...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
-
Joelle has asked us to show her how to make Yoghurt, we have a Thermochef and she has a Bellini, I have made this recipe a number of times i...
-
Richo and Tilly were playing on our beach, the water is filthy after recent heavy rain really low mist billowing eastward across the land to...
-
I like to try different menu selections, most of my culinary inspiration comes from my adventurous spirit when ordering a meal. I couldn...
Sunday, 9 June 2013
How to make a Cronut at home.
The craze sweeping the United States coinciding with National Donut Day is the hybrid cousin of the Donut. A cross between crisp light flaky buttery croissant and soft chewy fried donut. introducing our cheekyricho verion of A CRONUT, this delightful crisp Pastry treat has had people queuing up for hours for the opportunity to purchase a maximum of 2 Cronuts. What is all the fuss about, we set out to find out. If you want to make your own handmade Cronuts at home just check out our cheekyricho YouTube channel, where we show you how to make our version of this outstanding soon to become classic CRONUT. Is it worth the fuss and bother? Absolutely, this is without a doubt the most delicious pastry donut combination available. About to become our latest most asked for addictive tea time treat. From the first bite of this air filled buttery rich crisp outer shell to the moist layered leaves of pastry filled with the rich oozy vanilla creme patisserie filling topped with mouth watering lime glaze you will be as hooked as us. Every flavour texture layer component is an experience but in combination the result is nothing short knee trembling. Make an effort and reap the reward. You will be so glad you did. See you round like a CRONUT !
Labels:
cheekyricho,
CRONUT,
donut,
fried pastry,
home made
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment