Popular Posts

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mixed Teppanyaki

I went to Singapore on my honeymoon and tried Teppanyaki for the first time. Many years later I returned with my children and being keen to share this cultural experience with them I took them to a Teppanyaki Bar, we had soup with little pastry tops baked onto them, all different types of Teppanyaki and enjoyed the meals so much we returned many times. Up our return to Australia I tried to recreate the dining experience at home without the same success as I had no way of cooking at the table. I eventually found a Black and Decker Teppanyaki Bar, bought it and used it to death, to the delight of my family and friends. It's been packed away for a whole and after a recent trip to a Korean Restaurant where you can cook at the table I decided to drag out my Old Favourite and practice some of my new Korean recipes on this table top cooking appliance. Richo is delighted with the results as I have been harping on about building a BBQ into a table for outdoor summer dining. Look at the work my little old Teppanyaki Bar has saved him. If you'd like to see our cheekyricho YouTube Mixed Teppanyaki video recipe pop over to this link to check it out. It really is a fun way to cook entertain and eat.
http://youtu.be/bIhNHqfA_qg

No comments:

Post a Comment