Popular Posts

Monday 29 September 2014

Chinese Stuffed Eggplant

Craftee Trace was after a Recipe for Stuffed Eggplant similar to those served in Chinese Restaurants. To be honest, my little Owlet, I've never heard of this dish , so the challenge was on to find a recipe or at least create one. Trolled through my myriad of cooking books without any success, my local Chinese restaurant owner gave me a blank look. Chinese recipes close to what I was looking for weren't in English, how do you say Thanks Google in Chinese?
Well this is what I came up with, flying blind. Richo, isn't a fan of eggplant, says it's too bland or that it can be too oily. He is , however, a huge fan of this dish. What was supposed to have enough leftovers for the following days lunch was devoured in one sitting. It was truly delicious. I must admit it wasn't the prettiest meal I have prepared but the taste Oh Emmmm Geee was divine. Everything about this was great, all the flavours and textures complimented each other. It was surprisingly simple to make. We have had so many unusual requests since starting our cheekyricho YouTube channel it has certainly broadened our repertoire of interesting recipes. Thank you very much for the request Tracey. I hope this helps brighten your week.
Check the video recipe out http://youtu.be/Um5I5ON1mdY

No comments:

Post a Comment