Popular Posts

Friday 15 January 2021

Chicken Pot Stickers in the Flavorchef Cheekyricho YouTube

Our local kitchenware shop had a sale. I bought 2 new gadgets one is a Pocket Maker And the other is a mini chopper.i decided to make a recipe showcasing both of these kitchen doodads. Introducing the Cheekyricho Chicken Pot stickers. These taste exactly like the real thing. I chopped the herbs and aromatics in the mini chopper. This is operated by a pull cord much like the pull start on a lawn mower or outboard engine. The guys will know what I'm talking about. I placed some wonton wrappers in the pocket maker and made these delicious little pockets or potstickers. It was super easy and super fast.
I actually only had about 30minutes to prepare this so it was a rush and we got there and that included make a quick fried rice at the same time using left over boiled rice. As I was making the pockets I was throwing them
Into the flavorchef with a little oil and cooking them over a medium heat. Once made I turned them over, mixed some oyster sauce with a little water, poured this 'sauce' over the part fried potstickers and shut the lid. Heat and steam did the rest. Meanwhile I stir fried a few veges in a hot wok threw in some cooked rice with some sesame oil and soy sauce until well coated and browned and tossed in a huge handful
If freshly sliced spring onions. A quick  flick through and lunch was to serving stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment