Popular Posts

Thursday 12 February 2015

Breakfast aboard Pacific Jewel

I like to try different menu selections, most of my culinary inspiration comes from my adventurous spirit when ordering a meal. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try the grilled coconut bread with mascarpone and macadamia crumbs.
Looks a but boring but it was moist, tasty and very different. Doesn't look much with its tiny shave if pear on top but I will be making it when I get home. I don't need a recipe I will invent one. Richo went for Crunchy Farmers Muesli after deciding  he loves Bircher Muesli, something I have been trying to get him to try for years. Unfortunately his latest find was unavailable for this morning breakfast.
Eyes roll and prolonged yawn. so many delicious, unusual varied options to sample and staid old Richo gets........ Bacon & Eggs AGAIN!!!!!
Not me!  Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict was a leap out of the traditional box and a firm landing on another recipe I have to show you when I get near my stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment