Popular Posts

Sunday 1 February 2015

Another perfect day at sea.

The view from our Dining a Room window says it all. You have to take your hat off to those early ocean explorers, who couldn't possible know what was beyond the horizon.They certainly didn't dine like we are.
Perfectly cooked steak with a
Selection of fresh vegetables or salad.
Delicious spicy apple streusel with vanilla bean custard.
Richos big breakfast ahead of his big walk around a tropical port.
Eggs Benedict for me, gently soft poached eggs atop Canadian Bacon and a warm crisp English Muffin slathered with creamy Hollandaise Sauce and sprinkled with salty capers. This is one of my favourite breakfasts and yes I am definitely a breakfast person. I believe it is  the most important meal of the day and I am generally on the hunt for food the minute my feet hit the ground as soon as I wake. Here not only do I have a choice of restaurants but I have trouble deciding what breakfast to treat myself with from the extensive and comprehensive breakfast menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment