Popular Posts

Monday 6 January 2014

Cheekyricho Banana Split

Richo beat the flying foxes to our LadyFinger  Bananas. They are now perfect firm little fat bundles of flavour. I decided to make Banana Splits to show you. Using our home made no churn vanilla Icecream. I wanted chocolate fudge sauce but he wanted Rich Caramel Sauce reckons it's more traditional. When did he get 'traditional' ??? Anyway he did pick the bunch of bananas so I made his favourite and I was pretty pleased I did. This was creamy & rich with nice firm little narnies and warm rich caramel sauce. The addition of pistachios with their salty green crunch really went well with this throw together all time favourite dessert. For the video recipe & so much more check out our cheekyricho YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment