Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today whe...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
Thursday, 13 November 2014
Cheekyricho Caesar Salad from scratch
We love a good Caesar Salad and this is a great one. The croutons are crisped to perfection, brown all over and flavoured with smoky crisp Pancetta, all in the Actofry in 6 minutes, that's less time than it takes to preheat your oven or grill. The paddle stirs them while you wiz zip the worlds easiest authentic idiot proof Caesar Salad Dressing. The crunchy fresh Cos lettuce gets a quick spin in the new flimsy cheap but effective salad spinner , give the Parmesan cheese a close shave and dinner is served. I tell you this literally took less than 20minutes from go to woah. Add chicken, prawns, crab or pork for the protein or else just enjoy one if the worlds simplest, classic salads. We have done it for you before but this is just perfect and so so easy. If you are coming into summer like we are it's time to think about some outside entertaining ideas, you will be the toast of the potluck if you rock up with this little number. Check it out and so much more in our cheekyricho YouTube channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment