Anyway we have enough left over for lunch today which is handy because I'm off to oil the huge back outdoor deck, to get ready for plenty of lazy weekend BBQ alfresco dining. Plus it has to be done when there is no rain and out of the hot summer sun. Pretty tall order this time of year. Saturday was 42 degrees Celsius so the deck oiling was postponed. You couldn't even walk on it let alone kneel on it to paint it.
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
-
Cheekyricho YouTube video recipe. Rich decadent & too delicious for words. You have to try this.
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
Katsudon Japanese Fried Pork & Rice
We went to a Japanese Restaurant the other day and Richo wanted to order Katsudon, I talked him out of it as I planned to make it at home the following night, so he settled for something else and really enjoyed it but that's for a different recipe video. As promised I made this little number and he was delighted with it. He calls it Ninja Schnitzel! He does that sometimes, helps him to remember the name of the dish for future reference. He is pickled gingers biggest fan and eats it with all Japanese food I cook, even calls that Nippon pickles, sometimes playfully abbreviated to nippickles, sincere apologies to our Japanese viewers! Richo has a wicked Aussie sence of humour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment