Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Banana pudding

Gone are the days if a tin of fruit and a scoop of Icecream for dessert. We just devoured a delicious roast chicken dinner and while the meat was resting and the meal was being served I popped this Delicious Banana Pudding into the oven. I am rein owned for despising that over ripe repeat on you all day flavour of really ripe bananas. I will make you a banana cake or muffin with really ripe bananas but I certainly won't be eating it. This is moist and delicious, quite a dense pudding and the bananas just nestled  through the batter comfortably in the oven. We served it with steaming hot custard for a fitting end to a fun filled family meal. Lots of eating, laughing and jibing. Plenty of "mmmm that's sooo good" and "what is that flavour, it's there, I can't identify it!!"  "I got banana and lemon" "no it's not lemon, what is that, orange yes is that it??" Subtle, just a hint running from one side of the tongue to the other playing taste hide and go seek!  Another budget friendly homely baked comfort dessert pudding from the cheekyricho YouTube kitchen.
http://youtu.be/pi8gl8zbDQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment