Popular Posts

Monday 7 July 2014

Chicken Charlotte, Apple Charlottes under achieving little brother.

So it's mid week. You have some left overs and that delicious soft fluffy weekend bread is starting to morph into cardbread, you know the sort, you fold it in half and it cracks, well anyway. What can I do with a bit of cooked chicken, seriously how can I feed all of them with a couple if handfuls of chicken breast meat, it is the most boring part of the chook after all. It's gotta be good and I gotta hear " I dont know how you do it every time, Cheeky!" After dinner or else it's a fail. 
This Chicken Charlotte was just that sort of meal, neighbour tried it and messages YUMMMM back to me,  guess she couldn't ring cos her mouth was full!
This is one of those "Richo get out of that, I said you could have seconds not fourths!! "
Yep you are really going to have to try this. Feed a hoard on shoestring, you won't be calling them for dinner the smell from the oven will!!
http://youtu.be/FLa5LUUmLe8 

No comments:

Post a Comment