Cowley Beach is the home of a Military training camp. I couldn't think of a more ideal place to camp and train. The sandy beach has these gorgeous islands on the horizon. The weather can be wet but when we were there it was fantastic. I doubt this area would condition you to work in hot arid dessert conditions but if a war in the jungle seems imminent this place would provide perfect conditions to prepare you.
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today whe...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...


No comments:
Post a Comment