Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Day 3 post ankle reconstructive surgery

The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today when the wind and sheeting rain hit. There was localised flooding and someone in the area was struck by lightning. I'm in the safest place I could be comforted by the knowledge my car is not in that car park. Now I didn't prepare this food, it is ample in portion nutritious and welcome. I don't even know who ordered it from the menu but we have Fish with Lemon Sauce, seasonal veges & mashed potato. Tomato & Basil Soup, roll & butter
Lemonade
And berry cream Pudding with custard. I have to eat something to help me heal and deal with medication I must take. My normally outrageous appetite seems to be having a day off.

My new wheels. Trialling my new method of transport. I know you want to see my go for a burn but someone's gotta hold the camera. This is how I will get around for the next few days or weeks. It's called a forearm support frame. I just had to edit that because auto correct renamed a firearm support frame. Like I' m in any mood to go shooting! Lucky I spotted that pre publish. Day 3 down n counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment