Popular Posts

Thursday 17 April 2014

Day 15 post op ankle reconstructive surgery

This is my morning view. I had to readjust my scooter, not the easiest thing to do with your leg in the air. I need to see the physio to ensure I have the best method to negotiate stairs, otherwise I'm ground bound when I get home. So looking forward to see my girls I hope Portia remembers me hopefully her doggy dementia is short term. Home day today. I get to smell fresh air .
Home Sweet Home I have. Different ceiling to look at. Note to self 'Dust fan in spare bedroom as soon as able!' This room is always closed up where does the dust come from? 100 minute trip turned into a 200 minute trip to get home. Why were all those people on the road n not at the beach, they can't all have been making an unavoidable trip home from hospital.
The face of contentment the mothers home and we remembered her. The mother seems happy to see us she has some cuddle catch up to do.

Nothing could inspire a person to get back on their feet more than a serious attempt at breaking the recovering persons previous long held fishing record. Richo & Tilly the wonder dog went to catch Good Fridays Tea a 60 cm Flathead with some Actifry sweet potato chips all cooked in home made ghee. Fresh, fast and fabulous. Salad dodging Richo is definitely going fruit & Vege shopping tomoro. Had to laugh at his home made baked dinner today a half a can of cold baked beans. I tell you my kitchen skills are wasted in this household! Good to be home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment