Popular Posts

Monday 14 April 2014

Day 10 post ankle reconstructive surgery.

Goodbye to my hula dancing car park tree and Hello ocean view, airport runway and seaside Tourist destination. The easiest house  move I have ever undertaken. Didn't even have to unpack my drawers just wheeled in a neat swap. Richo came came to visit. I think he misses me. Or is it my crazy kitchen ideas?
I bought these camp stoves and grill attachments on eBay and he brought them here for me to unwrap & inspect. I am so excited I can't wait to show you this amazing camp accessory. I am Just trying to work out how to collect wood to fire her up. Not sure if the trusty new knee scooter is all terrain. I also got my silicone dough bag. Can't wait to try it on some hot X buns. 
I should be out of hospital by Easter Saturday if all goes well. Then no weight bearing for 6 weeks n 4-6 months in my new Venturi Boot. Plenty of physio n rehab before I can get back to Normal.  There'll be no stopping me then. Just hope Richo can keep up the pace.
Day 10 and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment