The bruising has travelled up to near my knee. I can wiggle my toes freely, the swelling has abated significantly. My boot is no longer too tight. I have wrinkles in my toes and the hard shiny skin surface has relaxed. I am aware that my leg muscle seemed to have withered in just 11 days.
The staples are dry and itchy. The wounds shrunken away from the staples. There will be scarring but if there is no pain after my recovery this will have been worth it.
The Lunar Eclipse this is the best shot I could get from my hospital window. As the moon rose over the sea it was definitely pink but with all the lights in my room, the tinted window, the city skyline lights and the absence of total nightfall this was the best pic I could get. Day 11 and counting.
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
-
Cheekyricho YouTube video recipe. Rich decadent & too delicious for words. You have to try this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment