Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 11 post operative ankle reconstructive surgery cheekyricho

The bruising has travelled up to near my knee. I can wiggle my toes freely, the swelling has abated significantly. My boot is no longer too tight. I have wrinkles in my toes and the hard shiny skin surface has relaxed. I am aware that my leg muscle seemed to have withered in just 11 days.
The staples are dry and itchy. The wounds shrunken away from the staples. There will be scarring but if there is no pain after my recovery this will have been worth it.
The Lunar Eclipse this is the best shot I could get from my hospital window. As the moon rose over the sea it was definitely pink but with all the lights in my room, the tinted window, the city skyline lights and the absence of total nightfall this was the best pic I could get. Day 11 and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment