Popular Posts

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Cheekyricho Queensland Holiday with Klara

We sat around chatting until about lunchtime then drove the short distance to town. I bought 5 pairs of Birkenstocks and Klara bought 2 pairs. Giggling all the time and joking with Francis the shop owner. If this keeps up we will be hit with excess baggage. 
Now for lunch the choices are amazing. Vietnamese won. A warm Chicken Salad with a huge bowl of Chicken Pho. Off to Woollies for some viddles for breakfast tomorrow, some giggle water and a lovely sleep. Forgot to have dinner, still full from lunch. Waddled around all afternoon and lying Apple Watch said I only did 3 minutes excercise all day.
Note to self"Tomorrow Waddle Faster!!!"🤔😉
This is the pool at the hotel. It looked very inviting and the water was definitely warm enough to swim. Klara could've but refrained as I was unable to due to my recent foot surgery and she didn't want to make me feel left out plus she was a afraid I might take some sneaky pics of her.... Now would I do that? Guess she knows me better than I thought.
My toe has sort of been chopped off and stuck back on, the middle one has somhow been lengthened and seems to be stuck out sideways and won't move. The whole foot is swollen and has an odd ' that's not MY foot feeling' but I can shower without a foot bag now, I just can't swim. So here I am in tropical far North Queensland in the middle of winter staying in a nice little hotel with a lovely pool full of inviting warm water and I CANT get my foot wet in the pool! Talk about bad timing!



No comments:

Post a Comment