Popular Posts

Monday 4 July 2016

Off to Sydney Cheekyricho road/plane/train trip




A friend needed a van for work before the  30th of June for tax reasons. The trouble is he didn't have time to find one so he entrusted me with the task. So for the second financial year in a row I found Malcolm a van. Negotiated a price he was thrilled with now Richo & I are sitting on a plane going to bring it home for Malcolm, sort of a minbreak. It's going to be a whirlwind trip but it's s gorgeous winters day and with the voting out of the way we can stop on the way home anytime we want with a big empty van. Have a meal takes some photos and listen to Richo's plans to visit every inland dam he can see from the plane. Did you know we can earn Velocity Frequent Flyer points for Tilly the Terrier. I wonder what she would think of a plane trip? It's another fun flight with the Virgin Australia crew, they have a great sense of humour. A complimentary snack of hot coffee and 
A Cadbury crackers in chocolate was offered for morning tea. Richo gobbled his down before the coffee arrived, raving  about how yummy it was and then not soSurreptitiously eyeing mine off. Resisting the urge to hunch over it a glare at him I decided to nibble it slowly starting at the edges while my Apple Watch. Heralded the fact that I had already burnt off a 3rd of my calorie /kj for the day. Shhhh don't tell Apple I've been eating chocolate bwahaaahaaa !!!🍫🍏⌚️

No comments:

Post a Comment