Popular Posts

Sunday 22 June 2014

On the road again

We have decided to do the Artesian Spa Tour of mid western New South Wales. Richo reckons I always pack too much gear, this time necessity dictated he do the packing. This will be a swimming trip, soaking in mineral rich warm waters heated deep within the earth and piped to the surface purported to have many therapeutic benefits for arthritis sufferers, weary travellers and people such as myself recuperating from an injury. This trip has been in the planning since before my surgery. It will be a swimming pool crawl from one 35degrees plus spa to another. I packed 3 swimming costumes for the trip Richo forgot his! It's a SWIMMING trip!
For some reason he decided a trip to the mountains, where anticipated night time temperatures were to be sub zero degrees, didn't require the inclusion of warm bedding. No Doona or warm fluffy sheets. By morning,where the temperature inside the motor home was 1 degrees Celsius, every available source of warmth was piled high on top, including beach towels. It was not just the air temp that was frosty. Looks like he has been sacked from another job, he doesn't like packing, I wonder how much  of this was planned???
Richo insisted I use the word bulky when describing my sensible choice of bedding. I told him they dont call it a comforter for nothing!
And yes that is frost on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment