Popular Posts

Sunday 14 December 2014

Best Banana Bread

II asked the builder boys what they would like for smoko today and Warren said Banana Bread. Now I'm not one for strong banana flavoured food, I eat bananas when they they are still firm and before they get any spots on the skin. This can be a problem when you have a banana tree because it's feast or famine, all under ripe- ripe-to shickered. I make smoothies, Icecream and muffins with ripe bananas and luckily I had some ripe ones today. I have sitting on this recipe for sometime and this is outstanding. Not too strong in banana flavour just the natural sweetness. I didn't have to call them twice for smoko the banana bread did it for me. These normally shy boys really enjoyed it one even had 3 slices. Definitely making it again for them. Check out how easy it is on our cheekyricho YouTube channel. http://youtu.be/NdddrsusR-k

No comments:

Post a Comment