Popular Posts

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Cheekyricho 3 minute 2 ingredient meringue and melting snowman

I made 2 ingredient meringues in 3 minutes in the microwave and they are crispy sweet and airy . They looked like melted snow so I got to thinking, why not  make a melting snowman? I have these mega marshmallows I got from costco, I was going to make toasted kalmia shots with them but this idea took my fancy. Can't light a camp fire this time of year as it's brushfire season here in Australia and I dare say a snowman wouldn't last very long in the strong Aussie summer sun. So here is our fun contribution to the Christmas table decoration. It's very cute, very easy  and very festive you can check it out on our cheekyricho YouTube channel. http://youtu.be/piFq2HGfdrw

No comments:

Post a Comment