Popular Posts

Friday 19 December 2014

Who wants to work at my house?

The ceiling is batonned ready for the gyprock ceiling. The scurry is on because the floor Sander is coming tomorrow. We got it finished in the nick of time.
The builder boys had choc chip banana muffins one morning.
Christmas Cake cookies another day.
Apple Pie Fries the first morning.
Warm buttered Banana Bread. They haven't had the same meal or smoko twice since they have been coming to work on the house. Today is Friday which is "Pieday" so I wowed them with the biggest Shepherds Pie I have ever seen or made. It was delicious filled with veges, meat, bacon rich flavoured gravy made with homemade stock, smothered in fluffy buttery mashed potatoes that was such a huge pot it gave my arm an ache to mash it. They must've been impressed because they whipped out camera phones to take a photo of the spread and then came back for second helpings after generous first serves. Plenty of pesto Parmesan crusty whole meal bread, salads, corn cobs and for dessert there was choc caramel slice, rum balls and Christmas Cake. I tell you it was good to sit down and eat.
So I will ask you again, who wants to come work at my house?🔨🔩

No comments:

Post a Comment