Some of the fondest childhood memories are reborn into something new. I decided to invent a Giant Iced Vovo Icecream Cake, as a tribute to My late Nana, Australia Day and to every little girl who has warm memories of a grandmothers soft, cool skin, twinkly eyes and infectious laughter. I know my Nan would've approved of my tweaking one of our favourite biscuits into a truly Australian Classic Summer Dessert. Why don't you check it out and don't forget to stop By our Australia Day recipes playlist for some old fashioned and new age Aussie Day inspired meals. http://youtu.be/6LRktJO8bgYLifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
-
Cheekyricho YouTube video recipe. Rich decadent & too delicious for words. You have to try this.
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Giant Iced Vovo Icecream Cake
My favourite biscuits as a child were iced vovos, which were made by the Arnotts biscuit company. They have been around for about 100 years, a little longer than I have. Something that enduring must have something going for it. My Nana always had a packet on hand and we would eat them with a large glass of icy cold milk. I was thinking about my Nana and those afternoon treats and I thought if iced vovos tasted that good with freezing milk how would they be made into and ice cream slice. ??
Some of the fondest childhood memories are reborn into something new. I decided to invent a Giant Iced Vovo Icecream Cake, as a tribute to My late Nana, Australia Day and to every little girl who has warm memories of a grandmothers soft, cool skin, twinkly eyes and infectious laughter. I know my Nan would've approved of my tweaking one of our favourite biscuits into a truly Australian Classic Summer Dessert. Why don't you check it out and don't forget to stop By our Australia Day recipes playlist for some old fashioned and new age Aussie Day inspired meals. http://youtu.be/6LRktJO8bgY
Some of the fondest childhood memories are reborn into something new. I decided to invent a Giant Iced Vovo Icecream Cake, as a tribute to My late Nana, Australia Day and to every little girl who has warm memories of a grandmothers soft, cool skin, twinkly eyes and infectious laughter. I know my Nan would've approved of my tweaking one of our favourite biscuits into a truly Australian Classic Summer Dessert. Why don't you check it out and don't forget to stop By our Australia Day recipes playlist for some old fashioned and new age Aussie Day inspired meals. http://youtu.be/6LRktJO8bgY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment