It makes a larger serving probably easily feed about 6 people as generous side dish or 4 as a main with salad. We had so much left over we had it cold with salad the next day and marvelled at how delicious and cheap it was to make. Little tubs of the stuff in the supermarket are about $5-$7 which I happen to think is highway robbery and without seeming conceited ours was way better, preservative free and packed with fresh flavours. We can't decide if we liked hot or cold better but either way the leftovers had a more intense and different flavour as the sauce nestled in amongst the soft grains. http://youtu.be/KvgLuRbKgNcLifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today whe...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
Saturday, 10 January 2015
Moroccan Couscous Easy Vegan Side
I tried this at a Christmas Party and simply had to share it. Without access to a recipe, whilst I ate it I tried to identify all the different flavours so I could replicate it at home. I'm the one at the table rolling food around my mouth like a seasoned wine taster, making a mental note of each ingredient and committing the taste to memory. Back home as soon as I can I cook that recipe whilst the flavour is still fresh in my mind. Sometimes a little tweak here and there and it usually comes out pretty close. This is just one recipe I have made using this method. The great think about doing this you can adjust the recipe to suit your personal taste, some like it hotter, sweeter, tangier but we loved it just like this.
It makes a larger serving probably easily feed about 6 people as generous side dish or 4 as a main with salad. We had so much left over we had it cold with salad the next day and marvelled at how delicious and cheap it was to make. Little tubs of the stuff in the supermarket are about $5-$7 which I happen to think is highway robbery and without seeming conceited ours was way better, preservative free and packed with fresh flavours. We can't decide if we liked hot or cold better but either way the leftovers had a more intense and different flavour as the sauce nestled in amongst the soft grains. http://youtu.be/KvgLuRbKgNc
It makes a larger serving probably easily feed about 6 people as generous side dish or 4 as a main with salad. We had so much left over we had it cold with salad the next day and marvelled at how delicious and cheap it was to make. Little tubs of the stuff in the supermarket are about $5-$7 which I happen to think is highway robbery and without seeming conceited ours was way better, preservative free and packed with fresh flavours. We can't decide if we liked hot or cold better but either way the leftovers had a more intense and different flavour as the sauce nestled in amongst the soft grains. http://youtu.be/KvgLuRbKgNc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment