We decided to make Chocolate Creamed Rice and after receiving a lovely box of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates from a nephew I got to thinking, Nutella Rice Pudding. Mmmm topped with a blob of Creme Fraiche and a little ball of Chocolate Hazelnut deliciousness or Marachino Cherries or both 🍒 yes that's it , so we did both, kind of a chocolate Hazelnut risotto using only 4 ingredients.
The result was lick the spoon clean superb. Great hot, warm or chilled, perfect mid afternoon pick me up, budget lunch box treats or an after school snack, we used low fat milk. A smidge of brown sugar and the co stars of the show Arborio rice and Nutella it cooked and stirred itself to perfection and we are a little bit proud of our latest easy dessert. We do hope you stop by our cheekyricho YouTube channel and check out our version of Nutella Rice Pudding.
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
-
Cheekyricho YouTube video recipe. Rich decadent & too delicious for words. You have to try this.



No comments:
Post a Comment