Popular Posts

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Nutella Butterscotch Crumble Bars

This is obscenely decadent. Delicious creamy Nutella Caramel, marshmallow filling sandwiched between the crisp light biscuit base and the buttery crumbled topping. It is sweet, Morrish, with the stark contrasts of textures creamy nutty chocolate Nutella, chewy, stretchy, crisp toasted marshmallows, caramelly butterscotch chips, crisp short biscuit layers. It's a party on a plate, quick to make and bake, gooey, chewy, crunchy and yummy all at once. You are supposed to wait for them to cool before slicing but I don't have that much will power, besides I would be needing that will power to excercise some restraint in not eating the whole tray myself later! ;-)) they actually are really sweet when they are hot from the oven and are much nicer to eat at room temperature but don't take my word for it make a batch of these babies yourself. All the recipe and instructions are on our cheekyricho YouTube channel and don't forget to subscribe I really shouldn't be keeping all these yummy dessert ideas to myself! http://youtu.be/lYcrZbFbyf8

No comments:

Post a Comment