Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Cheekyricho Chicken Cacciatore in the Tefal Cook 4 Me

So I bought a Tefal Cook 4 Me and decided to make Chicken Cacciatore from the recipe book that came with it. 
The recipe looked too simple to be any good but my Mum was visiting and I try to encourage her to cook for herself at home. She instantly recognised the fact that I had another Appliance and was just as interested as me to see the results. It was s cold night and this yummy meal was brought to the table with steamed fresh Vegas, some crusty bread to sop up the delicious juices and I've got to tell you, this meal was quick, cheap, easy and cheap to make. My Mum really enjoyed it so I thought we would share our dinner with you.
We also made some Risoni, as suggested in the book and Mum said she enjoyed its texture and flavour. They are slippery little guys to keep on a fork thought. Check out the recipe and s few new ones on our cheekyricho YouTube channel. http://youtu.be/oVEuObfHcuw

No comments:

Post a Comment