First morning we stopped for hot buttered raisin toast with steaming hot milk coffee for smoko. Tilly tried to make friends with some local goats, unfortunately they were more interested in smacking their heads together whilst standing in their hind legs. Tilly decided they wouldn't make great friends after all and bounced back into the car to continue into our planned campsite.Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
Soft Italian Biscotti, packed with luscious dried fruit, fresh lemon zest and dark chocolate chips. Light tasty and easy to make batch of 4 ...
-
I like to try different menu selections, most of my culinary inspiration comes from my adventurous spirit when ordering a meal. I couldn...
-
One for the vege smugglers this delicious fresh vege laden flavour packed cauliflower 'rice' recipe will have you wondering where th...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
Sunday, 12 July 2015
Off camping!
We are so excited off on a long anticipated camping trip to meet up with one of our YouTube subscribers. Lots of campfires, fishing and travel stories to be shared. The dogs are also going to be meeting some new friends. It's going to be really cold. This time we are prepared. Beanies, scarves, feather quilts and camp ovens are packed.
First morning we stopped for hot buttered raisin toast with steaming hot milk coffee for smoko. Tilly tried to make friends with some local goats, unfortunately they were more interested in smacking their heads together whilst standing in their hind legs. Tilly decided they wouldn't make great friends after all and bounced back into the car to continue into our planned campsite.
First morning we stopped for hot buttered raisin toast with steaming hot milk coffee for smoko. Tilly tried to make friends with some local goats, unfortunately they were more interested in smacking their heads together whilst standing in their hind legs. Tilly decided they wouldn't make great friends after all and bounced back into the car to continue into our planned campsite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment