Popular Posts

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Little Chocolate almond patty cakes

Richo built me a new cook book shelf it's about 10 metres long and supported from the roof with stainless steel chains .
It keeps all
My cooking books and recipe files in one area. I do need a chair to access them but they are out of the way and I can bring a bunch down at a time to research new recipes, adapt old favourites to
My new appliances or just search for recipes to present in response to requests from our viewers.

 I found this super simple little number in a scabby old booklet that someone called Nerida had received as a gift back in 1994. I don't even know where I got it but I'm sure Nerida would approve of me sharing the recipes from
It with you.
Check out these Chocolate Almond Patty Cakes on our cheekyricho YouTube channel http://youtu.be/xrEAebWEWhk

No comments:

Post a Comment