Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 December 2013

My new hotplates.

My hotplates work perfectly but constant cleaning and use haven't been kind to the indicators around the dials. So much so they were totally illegible. I have scouring the net for a built in induction wok burner. For those of you who follow our YouTube channel you will know how much I use my portable one. An opportunity too good to pass presented itself in the way of exactly what I was after. A new cooktop with 3 burners plus a wok burner. Within a day of its delivery we had cut out the bench and had it wired in. I am so excited. I have freed up heaps of bench space. Replaced my existing cooktop with a more energy efficient one and still got an induction wok burner. Santa came early to the cheeky kitchen. You can expect some stove top marvels now. I'm pretty happy about my new doodad.


No comments:

Post a Comment