I like chocolate croissants and it's a bit if a production to make the croissant pastry do I decided to make my little chocolate croissants using only 3 ingredients with stuff I already had in my pantry here is the result. Super popular at my impromptu morning tea for a couple of drop in visitors. You can make it too in a few minutes. Get the kids involved you even make mini ones like we did for those who have smaller appetites. Check out the video recipe on our cheekyricho YouTube channel with more tea time ideas than your local bakery. http://youtu.be/dRAtoooyQnc
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today whe...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment