Popular Posts

Saturday 18 October 2014

Peanut Butter $ Jelly Ice cream Sandwiches cheekyricho video recipe

Strawberries are cheap, luscious and plentiful at the moment and we have a whole playlist on our cheekyricho YouTube channel Dedicated to this delightful little berry. I wanted to make something original and summery to showcase Madame Strawberry but I am having a Gourmet Ice cream moment, no make that fortnight and with the warmer weather upon us and my penchant for sitting out in my garden road testing my latest icy creation, this little idea popped into my head and I simply had to make it. It's fantastic, the crunchy salty peanut flavour blended into a creamy rich Icecream layered top and bottom with home made fresh strawberry jam, then sandwiched between two Icecream wafers. Hang on don't drool yet, I'm not finished. Believe it or not you can wrap these individually in Baking Paper and pop them bake into the freezer. Unwrap them at will and you have a ready made moisture proof plate to catch any wayward drips. Don't ask me how the wafers stay crunchy but they do, I think the gooey jam protects them. I don't know about the science involved but I do know this is so easy to make and eat you would be crazy not to give it a try. Depending on you wafer sizes this recipe makes 10 cheekyricho Peanut Butter and Jello Icecream Sandwiches.
http://youtu.be/KQGP6DRnSjo

No comments:

Post a Comment