Sometime ago we presented our Kimchi Recipe, Bulgolgi Beef and our Korean Chicken Leg Recipe. This week we also brought you the signature Korean Dish Bibimbap. These recipes have become an integral part of our diet. On a recent holiday we explored more delightful Korean cuisine in greater depth and I have to say we are smitten. So much so we have sourced some Korean condiments, recipes and cooking implements. There are some Korean restaurants and grocery stores in this country but they are not easily found. We intend to present more Korean delicacies as we believe it will enhance any cooks repertoire. This delicious healthy little Korean Omelette is colourful, packed with flavour and nutrition and would make a perfect healthy entree, main course, snack or respectable banquet component. Make it ahead of time and have it at room temperature. It's incredible simply and fast to make and looks much more complex that it really is. For this recipe and so much more including many more Asian recipes in our Asian food playlist visit our YouTube channel. Leave some feedback about what you think about what we have shown you or what you would like to see. If we can get the ingredients we will try and bring it to you.
Lifestyle and Cooking Channel. If its new we want to try it and show you. Outdoors, Nature, Fishing, Kayaking and healthy lifestyle options. Follow our Food Journey, it will be fun.
Popular Posts
-
I was walking my dog when I got an itchy bite on my tummy. No sting, no burning pain, just like a mozzie bite. It persisted when I got home ...
-
https://youtu.be/_RLUGRFRX3E Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel has just done an unboxing and recipe for the Sunbea...
-
My friend Klara, who I met through my Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel is a marvellous cook. Her flair for creating stunning table platte...
-
Zucchini or Courgette Pancakes Keto Style, these gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, low carb patties are great to entertain with, enjoy wi...
-
Laguna Quays resort with Turtle Cove 18 hole Championship Golf Course Internatiional Airport, world Class Safe Marina, resort style accommo...
-
We made our homemade Mozzarella cheese and fashioned some of it into little baby Bocconcini, rested them in their whey until chilled and sen...
-
Easy Mexican Chicken Layered Dinner, so easy and cheap to make, make it ahead of time. Reheat it later enjoy with a salad or some fries and ...
-
The view from my Hospital Room. I am able to watch the approaching storms at eye level. That one lone tall tree was doing the Hula today whe...
-
Easy Pie Maker Recipe for the Pie Maker, Cheekyricho Cooking Youtube Channel shows you how to make a comprehensive delicious breakfast for M...
-
I have a rice cooker and I have cooked a Kasutera Cake in it, coconut rice and a creamed rice in it but I got to thinking what else can this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment