Popular Posts

Sunday 18 October 2015

Malaysian Holiday day 10 cheekyricho

The hotel is still full until lunchtime there were people everywhere. Richo woke with a sore throat, I guess yesterday was a bit much for the poor old dear. After breakfast he strapped on his cpap and had a nap. I love the pool here it's 4 metres deep with a swim up bar. Richo went off to take hotel and beach photos while I did some laps. Then into town to sightsee.
But before we go Richo thinks it might be his ears that are giving him grief. So I filled his ears with swimmers ear drops. He is such a winge-er. Walked around for 10 mins with tissues poking out soaking up the excess. He had them in so long he forgot to take them out and went to leave the hotel looking like a poor imitation of Baa Baa Black Sheep. We ended up at the Chew Clan Jetties where the families live in stilt houses over the water like they have for many generations. We drive through little India and got stuck in traffic behind two Oxen towing a cart through the city traffic and ended up at a Chinese Food Court where we had Crispy Skin Pork  Belly, pork clay pot and pork sizzle plate with rice with a long neck of icy cold tiger beer to share. I was mighty sorry when that beer ran out especially after placing a large piece of barbecued chilli cleverly disguised as a piece of BBQ pork into my mouth. It took a few seconds to register but when it did Oh My it was HOT!!😡😜if I hadn't been nervous of catching Richos sore throat his beer wouldn't have been safe! I swear it looked like pork. We fuelled the car and toddled back to the hotel to shower and pack for tomorrow's return trip to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment