Popular Posts

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Malaysian Holiday day 13 Cheekyricho Kuala Lumpur

My glasses are ready. So we booked transport to head to Chinatown to collect them. Hot breakfast first. The guys that make these omelettes are fascinating to
Watch. I do love a good omelette.
My shoe strap broke and it was very difficult to walk until I could change them. Richo remembered seeing some sidewalk cobblers repairing shoes so we took them to one and he fixed it better than brand new. He glued stitched and repaired the sole,  I'm really happy with the job he did,
We made a Tuna  Salad roll for lunch
And caught the shuttle bus to Chinatown. I swam 1.5 kms today and walked around for about 5 hours no wonder I'm tired. We have lost count of how many sizzle plates we have eaten. I am soooo making them when I get home provided we aren't sick of them by then.
This is the view of the Petronas Towers from the roof top pool at night the water is cool. It's a no kid zone and so relaxing.
It has 2 jacuzzis and a steam room.
You can sit here in the warm bubbles and watching the bysy city bellow or above. 
I adore this pool it's only 1.2m 
deep but great for doing laps and cooling off. There are plenty of lounges and tables to sit and enjoy a quite drink too. That is the 5th highest telecommunications tower in the distance above the rooftop. We are on the 31st floor. 
Tomorrow is our last day😢

 

No comments:

Post a Comment