Popular Posts

Sunday 8 May 2016

Day 10 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Cheekyricho transpacific cruise

What a magnificent day at sea today. Everyone is out and about, walking, jogging, Richo had a swim we even went to a show which was an Ice Skating Presentation. I have never seen anythinglike this before I was thrilled. It was brilliant. So well done and I am so glad we were well enough to attend.
The costumes, music and quality of this production was really entertaining.
They grabbed a little girl from the audience and pushed her around in these little sled chairs and thoroughly made her day.
The cast hailed from Russia, USA, Canada, Phillipines, Japan world class skating from a world wide troupe.
Almost impossible to show but this Japanese Artist used hula type hoops to juggle and skate. One was so clever filled with coloured lights made an almost fluid light ball as she sped silently about the rink in time to the music. Another turned her into a human slinky. Videography is copyright protected so I was careful to only use non flash photography so as to not infringe the performers talent integrity.   We also saw a singer at the evening Showtime. An Australian Artist with a host of awards. I wish singers would sing covers songs without changing them. They were hits as they were originally presented by the stars who made them famous, I've yet to hear a 'remodelled' hit that is worthy of the changes that have been made by the copiers. I personally would cringe if I was the original artist to hear how people change their work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment