Popular Posts

Sunday 8 May 2016

Day Eight Cheekyricho transpacific cruise Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

It's a beautiful day in Suva Fiji, we are here for 2 days and one night.
Richo was very taken with the lifeboat drill. All the little boats were launch and pottered about the harbour before being returned to the Mother Ship.
We couldn't get over the number of local boats who just buzzed through these manoeuvres regardless. Richo had a swim in the deck pool and really enjoyed it. I stayed in the cabin because I have a bad cough and don't want to spread this horrible flu. It's a shame the person who infected me didn't show the same consideration to their fellow passengers. I can't believe it. I was careful to get a quad strain flu injection weeks before our holiday so where the hell did this come from. I told our room steward to burn this room when I leave it.
Richo has been bringing meals to me and I don't really have much of an appetite. I'll probably be the only one on this cruise to actually lose weight, which doesn't really worry but I can think of better ways to do it.
It was very busy on shore today an open air market was absolutely packed. There is nothing there for us. No plant material, artefacts or handicrafts for us. Bought all that stuff the first time I was here and probably haven't looked at it since.


No comments:

Post a Comment